



Jake and Jayden get along pretty well. Jake's usually very helpful and caring towards her. Only recently have I noticed him getting a bit frustrated with her at times. She can be rather "high maintenance"- so I can't say that I blame him! The other pix is of Jake with his best friend Tyson. And then of course- Jake with a snake. This one got loose in the house, so was just banished from the house and is heading out for the bushes. Jake really has a knack with reptiles. A bunch of kids will go out to the "rocks" after school (by the playground) and Jake will be the only one to catch lizards, snakes, etc... He really is kind of famous around here!! Of course, it helps that last year he pulled down half the rock-wall around the school. This did not go over well with our grumpy custodian (nor with me, who hadn't realized what he had been doing- but I knew it was innocent). Jake got in big trouble- there were tears, moans, and more tears. But then he fixed it up and now is careful to put boulders back after he lifts them! Now if only he cared as much about his school work as his beloved reptiles...