









Jake, Jayden and I went downtown for a day of fun over President's Day weekend. Jonathan opted to stay home and play his guitar all day. We went to the aquarium (which I hadn't been to since Jake had just turned 4 and Jayden was a newborn with my friend Lisa!), walked along the waterfront and onto Pier ? with the merry go round and game area. We then walked up (actually we took an elevator) to Pike's Place Market to see the flying fish (only saw one cuz noone was buying). By then we were starving and planned to go to The Spaghetti Warehouse downtown to eat. However, they have funky lunch hours on weekdays and they were closed...as was the one in Lynnwood. We ended up at Red Robin in Smokey Point, which Jake actually prefers. By the time we sat down, we were ready to eat the napkins we were so hungry!!! Fun day! Can't say I am too impressed with that aquarium, but being down in the thick of the touristy area was fun... and something I hadn't done in a long time! I was nervous about the parking, but it worked out just fine...even parallel parking!