Friday, August 13, 2010

My "House"

ta-dah!  can you tell how happy i am?

the foundation
inside the foundation.  i was surprised by the sand!

jumping into my sandbox!  there was glass everywhere and i was in flip flops so had to be careful!

the view
On August 2nd, my house was demolished!  I was out of town in the Smoky mountains in NC and missed the event by 4 days, but some friends took pictures for me so I could enjoy watching the old dump be destroyed!  Here are some pictures of what it looks like now.  My friend and I went up to see it after I returned.  It looks smaller than what I'd thought (the foundation that is) and almost looks like a gigantic sandbox, but it is sooooo exciting nevertheless!  Construction on the new house will begin on Monday!  It will take 3 months and should be such fun to watch!