Thursday, November 6, 2008

Jonathan- "Cameron Crazy" Guy!





Here are a few pix of Jonathan with his Halloween candy. It was after Halloween, but he was gone on Halloween night, so I made him pose for a few pix. In case you don't know, the Duke (college in NC) men's basketball team is always great. The stadium they play in is called "Cameron", so the fans paint their faces blue, wear blue wigs, and are known as the "Cameron Crazies." We visited Durham, NC last summer and Jonathan got the wig and a t-shirt. So... that's what he wore for Halloween this year. Check out his long hair. He loves it- I hate it. I no longer have control over it, though- or it'd be short! Maybe in the summer- He usually agrees to a cut then. He assures me that it's stylish. He washes it almost daily and is definitely more into his look these days. Pretty cute. He usually reaks of "Axe" deodorant spray! Jayden goes up to him and says, "You STINK JaJa!" He wants me to quit drinking coffee. I told him I'd cut back IF he gets his hair cut. So... maybe it's a good thing he won't cut it after all!!! For without my coffee, I might die...