





The kids are invited to a Santa Party every year. Jonathan is too old, but I took the little ones. They had fun. Santa brought Jake a REAL gumball machine (he was SO excited, stating "that's the EXACT- I mean the EXACT gumball machine I wanted! It's like Santa knew!") So cute and innocently stated. Jayden got a pedicure set. She went right up to Santa and just sat there and posed for the camera- very cute. She then sat patiently waiting to open her gift (each kid sat on Santa and then they all opened at once at the end). This was the second night the kids spent the night with their dad, so it was a sad night for me. I had to drop them at his house afterwards. I have only ever spent 3 nights away from them their entire lives, so it is heart- wrenching to drop them off. Jon didn't even come to the door. Just let Jonathan bring them in his house.