












I took the younger two kids up to Whatcom County to go on a Santa Train. Jake informed me that it was "too babyish" and didn't really want to go. I convinced him that it would be fun and that he needed to be a good sport and come along since I already bought the tickets- and that next year I'll just go with Jayden. He ended up having a fun time. He asked Santa for a kitten and Jayden asked for a baby. It started snowing on our way out. We then went to Red Robin for lunch-yum. Jonathan was at his friend Doug's house. They went to the Cougar basketball game in Seattle and had a blast. I felt badly that my mom was left home alone, but I didn't know she'd be here when I got my tickets. She came from NC right after Thanksgiving to help me clean out the house and to be supportive. It has been so nice to have here here.