









After going to work all day, the orthodontist after school, the post office, the cable store, the drug store, and 2 baseball practices, we finally got home at about 7:30pm. I, for one, was worn out... But it was after all, St. Patrick's Day..and I always make the annual green "breakfast" dinner for St. Patrick's Day. These traditions are important to Jake- and he was so excited about it that I just couldn't say no. I figured I've broken his little heart enough this year. I even tried to talk up the idea of doing it on the weekend, but he looked so disappointed that I just couldn't wait. Here are some pix. I put together a last minute scavenger hunt, too. They found a pot of gold with lollipops and Reeses Peanut Butter Eggs. I am going to miss those Reeses Peanut Butter Eggs. They have been my strength to make it through reading group each day lately... sigh... It's hard to share chocolate...