








Woo Hoo!!! Jayden and I had a girls night out at the circus on Friday night! We got there early and saw the animals. Then we found our seats (after a stuffed tiger and cotton candy..) and enjoyed the show! Her favorite part was the doggie tricks. She loves dogs- stuffed or real!!! She and I were both tired, but still had a lot of fun together! I liked the elephants best. I remembered to bring the light-up toy that Jake and Maddie gave us, so she was excited to have that, too! I am grateful that she is still young enough to want to do fun events with me! On the way out she said something like, "Thank you momma. That was FUN!" - which of course I loved!!! I work hard with her on manners- but don't always get the result I want. But tonight it was great!!! She fell asleep on the way home (rare for her) and slept through the night.