Saturday, September 12, 2009

Soccer- The "clingiest" girl on the field...








OK, so it didn't even dawn on me that she'd pull the "clingy, whiney, hang on mom card" at soccer today! After all, she played t-ball like a pro just 4 months ago... and now she's that much older and more independent... or not!!! Ugh... I was SO frustrated by the end. She scowled at anyone who tried to help/ talk to her. And she had been so excited to play, too! Oh well. She vows to do better next week... so time will tell! I didn't let her get a snack at the end... which we all know is the best part. She did manage to do the warm up activities- with me an inch away of course. Her team is lime green (pretty)- and they named themselves the Rattlesnakes. I thought she looked adorable in all her soccer gear! Notice she brought her stuffed tiger from the circus. Oh and she liked her new pink soccer ball, too!