Monday, November 2, 2009

Fall 2009









































Well it's been forever since I've blogged, so here are a bunch of pix from this fall. For Halloween, Jonathan was a Woopie Cushion (a $30 one- holy cow!), Jake was Obi-Won from Star-Wars, and Jayden was a kitty. I found a super cheap "sexy kitty" costume that looked a lot like Jayden's. But let me just tell ya, it was NOT so sexy... I had to wear a long black shirt under it because it was so short and well... it was not a pretty sight. But Jayden loved it and so I wore it for awhile. Funny how all the adult costumes for ladies were all scanky. I was a witch at school. And the witch pix of Jayden are for you Paula. Jonathan went to a party at Luke's for Halloween. Jake, Jayden, and I went up to a local neighborhood and got lots of candy in only 2 blocks. Jake got 81 pieces and wished he had 100. Jayden got 76. I loved having Halloween on a Sat. and think it should be that way every year. The weather was fairly warm (the warmest I remember) with no wind (Fri. night had been super- lights out windy)- and there was a full moon that kept it a bit lighter.