Jayden's ballet recitals were on Saturday, May 8th. The show was called "Alice In Danceland" this year and she was a flower. Needless to say, the girls were all adorable! I didn't take pix of their dance (lighting too dark), but the youngest groups were my favorite. You just laugh out loud when they perform. She had 2 shows this year...one at 2pm and the other at 6pm. It was a looong day, but she enjoyed it, and I love that she is getting some experience performing in front of people.
Monday, May 9, 2011
Jayden's Ballet Recital
Jayden's ballet recitals were on Saturday, May 8th. The show was called "Alice In Danceland" this year and she was a flower. Needless to say, the girls were all adorable! I didn't take pix of their dance (lighting too dark), but the youngest groups were my favorite. You just laugh out loud when they perform. She had 2 shows this year...one at 2pm and the other at 6pm. It was a looong day, but she enjoyed it, and I love that she is getting some experience performing in front of people.




