Friday, June 17, 2011

School Carnival

Look at all the bouncy houses!!!

WHEE!!!

Jayden's kind of fishing...you catch candies!

See the big kid in the pic (right)?  He was in my first class at Utsalady.  He worked the booths because he is in the National Honors Society.  I said hello and he remembered me and said I was his favorite teacher of all time!  It was so sweet!  He will be a high school senior next year!

Face painting...Jayden chose a flower with her favorite colors...yellow and blue (like me!)

Waiting in line.  This was her favorite.  It was a dual slide with a blow-up car on top.

There he is!  Jake doing some games.
Tonight was the annual end of school-year carnival.  Jake and Jayden had lots of fun.  Jake was off with friends for the most part (yeah!!!), so I tagged along with Jayden.  It was a sunny day out (rare), and I had fun chatting with tons of people.