











When I got to spend 3 days with my kids recently, we made the most of it for sure!!! We went to the waterslides in Blaine the first day. Jonathan invited his friend Luke, and they were very excited to "check out the hot girls" (oh Lordy!!). Jake, Jayden, and I hung out together mostly. I did do a couple slides with Jonathan, too. Jayden went on the kiddie slides with me about 400 times. It has been a week and my arms are still sore (had to do with how I had to move to sit on the slides). Jake liked the pool, the kiddie slides (one in the middle was faster), and also went on a bigger slide several times. I packed a picnic lunch and we ate in the car. I saw a couple students from school (I can't go anywhere!!). Jonathan and Luke actually went on the steepest of all waterslides- called the "Drop". Jonathan says it really hurt his head. He challenged me to go on it, but I declined the offer- go figure! Luckily we went on the day we did, because it wasn't quite as warm the next couple days. On the way home we got ice cream at DQ- and Luke spent the night.