


























Our next day together was spent at the NW WA Fair up in Lynden. Luke came, and again the two boys were excited to check out the hot girls (ugh again!!) They did a few things with us, but were mostly out on the midway doing the grown up rides. Jonathan went on a roller coaster with Jayden (her first!) and took her on the bumper cars and huge slide- all of which she loved! Jake did rides too- though he continues to have a lot of fears and doesn't like to do many. He did like the houses that you walk in with moving floors, bridges that shake when you walk across them, and slides.
We had a low-cal lunch of corn dogs and fries, and also the kids got cotton candy and milkshakes. The big boys showed us a HUGE cow they found- the 5th largest in the world (?) I think. I think his name was Bob. HUGE! And do ya know how I told you that Jonathan and Luke were off on their own a bunch? Well, before they left, I gave Jonathan a $20 bill (Luke had money too) to use to pay for his lunch- and THEN whatever else he wanted. Evidently, I didn't emphasize the THEN whatever else you wanted part, cuz he called to tell me he had $4 left and wanted to play a basketball game to win a prize that cost $5- and that he was hungry. Well it turns out he hadn't eaten anything yet- just wasted it all on dumb games (with no wins) and a drink. But, since we were at the fair having fun, I just rolled my eyes and shook my head- and then gave him more- with STRICKTER orders (the little stinker!) We played a few rounds of Bingo, and the younger kids did a couple of games and bought a toy each. We stayed from about 2pm until 10pm and had a lot of fun!