











Ah, mother's day... my favorite holiday, or one of them anyway. Today I picked the kids up at Jon's at 9 am. We came home for breakfast (pancakes, sausage, and eggs) and the kids gave me cards. So sweet- well not so much Jonathan's- but it was funny anyway- very "teenagery". I'll have to post it soon. Jayden even signed her own name- several times all over the card she gave me. Very cute! Jake made me a butterfly pin at school , which I wore proudly all day.
The weather started out really sunny but got increasingly overcast throughout the day. We drove up to the Padilla Bay trail and Jonathan rode his bike, Jake searched for little critters, and Jayden pushed her Webkinz cat "Toodle" in her baby stroller (for about 100 feet- and then her feet hurt and she wanted to be carried so I went back to the car to get her REAL stroller and push her).
Then we did a little shopping in Mt. Vernon and had dinner at Applebees (steak- yum!), which was much better than our Space Needle steak- that's for sure!
Now we are at home watching Dodgeball together- and Jake is giving me a foot massage (I cashed in my coupon he gave me this morning before it expires, as I've learned the hard way his do!!!)
I am praying for no heavy rain due to the roof... Happy Mother's Day Everyone!