Jayden looks SO forward to show and tell at Melissa's every Friday. Just about every morning she asks me, "Is it show and tell today mama?" It is even easier to get this little night owl up in the morning on Fridays because I tell her, "It's show and tell today, sweetie"- and this gives her incentive to get her lazy buns out of bed! Today she brought her new baby (actually she keeps her Webkinz in here) "pack and play" for her show and tell. Melissa says it is hysterical to watch the kids during show and tell because they just kind of sit there and don't say much... Wish I could be a fly on the wall for this!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
My Little Sweeties!
Jayden looks SO forward to show and tell at Melissa's every Friday. Just about every morning she asks me, "Is it show and tell today mama?" It is even easier to get this little night owl up in the morning on Fridays because I tell her, "It's show and tell today, sweetie"- and this gives her incentive to get her lazy buns out of bed! Today she brought her new baby (actually she keeps her Webkinz in here) "pack and play" for her show and tell. Melissa says it is hysterical to watch the kids during show and tell because they just kind of sit there and don't say much... Wish I could be a fly on the wall for this!