











Every spring break I take the kids to the Tulip Festival nearby. The tulips aren't quite blooming yet, but we drove by a few daffodil fields. Jayden and I want to go back for a picnic when the tulips are ready (the boys couldn't care less!). We then stopped by the Snow Goose stand for a huge ice cream cone. Jake got his favorite chocolate chip mint, Jayden got bubble gum (she wanted chocolate but I guided her towards picking a flavor that wouldn't stain as badly), and I got peach. Jake's big scoop of ice cream fell on the ground almost immediately- but luckily the 30 second rule was applied, and he ate it anyway (gross). Jayden couldn't even finish half of hers, so when we picked Jonathan up from his friend's party, we made him eat the rest. For some reason, he was a good sport about it!