Friday, April 17, 2009

Jonathan's 13th Birthday Air-Soft Party






The party is going on as we speak... so I'm trying to stay out of the way. I have been booted out of the living room and the boys are outside playing German Spotlight. They have been easy as pie- outside playing air-soft war games and only coming in to eat pizza, chips, and soft drinks. I love to see Jonathan having so much fun. He has a nice group of friends, and I really can't believe how old they seem this year- esp. his friend Alec who now has a deep voice and looks like a man (and to think he was in my first grade class just a few years ago!!!). Well... only 6 more days until my little boy is officially a TEENAGER!!! Oh and check out the sunset!!! It drizzled all morning but cleared up and was sunny and warm for the party, which was an answered prayer for Jonathan and is making it so nice. They have been outdoors the whole time!!! His guests are Alec, (Jonathan), Shay, Kenny, Cullen, and Luke. I know them all well- except Kenny who is a newer friend since middle school- and whom I'd never met before today.