


These days he is obsessed with air soft guns- and finally received his long-awaited order of birthday goodies from airsplot.com. He had waited for weeks because the gun he wanted was out of stock, so he finally gave up on that gun and ordered a different one (sniper). He was online every night checking to see when it would arrive. He even emailed the company saying "I really need my gun. When is it coming?" (under my name of course- ugh) It got really annoying after awhile, so I was grateful when it finally came, too! It was scheduled to come on April 1 (April Fools Day), so he could hardly sleep the night before. When he got up, I told him that I checked the email again and the order was postponed a day. He started tearing up/ getting really upset- and then I said "APRIL FOOLS!!!" It was fantastic! I REALLY fooled him! And it was so cute to see him in all his camo/ airsoft glory when I got home from school. He was THRILLED! He is having an airsoft party in late April, so now he's ALL set!
Oh yes... and the "best" part of all, was the VALUABLE lesson he learned a little too late... that it is NOT wise to shoot airsoft guns in the house. The drywall doesn't like it. He now has a little "swiss cheese" section of the wall in his room. ay yi yi! And I thought it was a "given" that you shouldn't shoot inside the house.
The other pix of him is with his new "Linkin Park" t-shirt. He joined their fan club- and got this shirt in the mail. In case you don't know, they are "like the BEST band ever"!
.