Thursday, April 9, 2009

Opening Day of Little League Baseball!










Both boys are playing this year, and let me tell ya, I have decided that I need to just quit my job to drive them around to all their practices/ games!! It's crazy- but well worth it! Jayden will also be playing at the YMCA starting in May. That should be super cute! We've got all per pink gear set to go! The first day for Little League around here was Saturday, 4/4. The weather was GORGEOUS! 70 degrees- which is downright "balmy" in the Seattle area! Jonathan's game was at 10 am in Lake Stevens. They lost big time, but it was still fun to watch. I like that I don't know many parents for once, so I can just focus on watching Jonathan. I did sit by Andrew's mom and got to know her, though. She's really nice- and it's refreshing to meet some less intense people!!! After Jonathan's game, we went to Costco for lunch and shopping before heading to Jake's jamboree game at 3. We were there early, but then realized Jake didn't have his mitt, so headed home and wound up late. Oh well. Poor Jake is afraid of the ball (got hit at a practice and hasn't recovered). He swung a few seconds after the ball went by- oh dear. Jonathan is on the Angels and Jake is on the Giants.