












Every spring break for many years now, the kids and I have gone to Krispy Kreme Doughnuts and then to the Skagit Tulip Festival. This year we couldn't because we didn't have as much time together as usual. We went the following weekend instead. Here are some pix at Krispy Kreme. Jonathan had his party the night before, so was in some kind of AWFUL mood- I mean holy cow- are you kidding me kind of awful mood. I'm guessing he was just tired- because he said his party was his favorite of all time. Note the pix of him all slouched over in the booth looking miserable- sheesh! That poor neglected child!!! Anyway, the rest of us had fun anyway- and I drove Jonathan to his baseball pix and then home before going to the flowers because he was no fun to be around and didn't want to go to the flowers anyway. I miss the days when he was game for anything I wanted to do... but I understand that this is just part of him growing up...