







Well, it's my favorite Santa anyway! I have taken my kids to see him every year since Jonathan was a baby. One year he was in Alaska, but other than that, we have never missed a year! And we ALMOST missed this one due to all the snow. We went on Christmas Eve and waited in line almost 2 hours. The kids were good sports. I told the boys this was their Christmas present to me, so they went along with it. Then we went to Applebees for dinner and Walmart for the kids to buy gifts for each other (Jonathan really wanted to do this. Jake was just as happy wrapping up old toys from around the house to give to people.) I heard Jonathan ask Santa for a skateboard (huh? Hadn't heard about that yet!), Jake asked for a kitten, and Jayden asked for a baby. There are also a few pix at our house before we left- by the tree.